Sr. Developer will collaborate with the Technical Leads to understand business requirements and build lower level Outsystems technical design, coding, unit test and deployment.
Primary function will be core development of OutSystems mobile applications in a fast paced environment using Agile methodology.
Must have experience in Design and build a technical system architecture based business needs. Understanding of Rapid Application Development(RAD) best practices and implementation.
· Perform Outsystems coding and have ability to overcome technical hurdles around 3rd party integration to various internal and external systems which are using REST, SOAP.
· Stakeholder management at his/her level including internal and external teams and report back key issues and risks to the stakeholders.
· Keeping the technical artifacts up to date based on the current state of the project.
Minimum 8+ years’ hands-on experience in building Mobile and web application software using OutSystems Service Studio, Integration Studio and Java/.NET frameworks.
· Candidate must have at least 3 large Outsystems project experience and expertise in Agile methodologies. Outsystems certifications is preferred.
· Candidate must have experience in the following:
Interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting
Setting up, configuring and administrating Microsoft IIS
Automated testing using Selenium
· Good analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
· Stakeholder management experience using decks etc.
Pluses in terms of skills:
· Have background in the Utility Industry preferably Filed mobility would be a big plus.
· Outsystems associate developer Certification.
· Working experience in the cloud setup (private or public)
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer/IT