Technical Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*** LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE ***
MAARK is seeking a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to help deliver complex cross-functional client programs from inception to production. The TPM will anticipate bottlenecks, escalate appropriately, make smart tradeoffs, and balance customer and business needs with technical constraints. Working collaboratively with clients, business owners, creative teams, software architects and developers, the TPM will develop and implement effective solution strategies that maximize client value.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-growing company, is adaptable to modern technologies, and is passionate about creating the best software and UX on the market.
- Create plans that deliver against well-defined success criteria, and clearly communicate progress and outcomes
- Relentlessly simplify and demonstrate significant innovation, creativity, and good judgment when solving challenging problems
- Drive best practices on the team, deal with ambiguity and competing objectives, and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks
- Help teams reduce exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood/documented, ineffective cross-team collaboration, long-term impact(s) from third-party technologies, APIs not protected/hardened, insufficient testing/gaps in QA)
- Drive scalable solutions from problem definition to prototyping, evaluating, and engineering all the way through to production
- 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 3+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years practicing Agile development methodology
- Experience developing large scale cloud-based solutions
- first-hand working knowledge of current web and cloud technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members and clients
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on deliverables
- Experience developing and launching systems that require collaboration between cross-functional tech and business teams
- Agile Scrum Certification
- Highly adaptable to changing technology needs and customer requirements
- Self-initiative and problem-solving skills (and proven examples of these qualities in production contexts)
- Passionate about innovation and emerging technologies
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- Competitive salary
- 100% health and dental
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
Maark is a strategic marketing and innovation agency for global companies - headquartered in Boston, MA. We help our clients define and articulate their vision, design new connected customer experiences, and develop applications at the intersection of where what's possible meets what's relevant.
At Maark, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we respect it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Maark is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Maark is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Maark does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.
TechnologyView all jobs at Maark