Repairs accident-related damage to vehicles, restoring them to pre-collision condition following industry standards and factory specifications. Quality repairs need to meet or exceed the original factory fit and finish. The result should be an invisible repair.
Our Body Technicians are essential to the repair process and must be able to perform quality repairs in a timely matter, always keeping the customer's satisfaction in mind.
Dependability and the ability to adapt are also necessary for the right candidate. References are required.
• Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• 1 - 3 years of collision experience preferred
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record required
• Must have own tools
• Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (e.g., tools, equipment, etc.)
• Ability to use frame machine and measuring equipment;
• Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data;
• I-Car Certification in body repair preferred;
• Knowledge of vehicle repair process by the manufacturer;
• I-CAR welding certified;
• Ability to supervise repair personnel;
• Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screening;
• Follow all applicable safety, health procedures and participates in all required safety meetings;
• Review each repair order, work order, and estimator's notes to understand repairs needed and efficiently plans repair process before beginning work on the vehicle;
• Informs Production Manager of decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time;
• Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status performs quality repairs; while keeping in mind on-time status;
• Perform all repair procedures per factory specifications and company policy. I-Car Standard to provide utmost customer satisfaction;
• Directs the work of an apprentice or lesser skilled technicians in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions, explaining procedures to an assistant, etc.
• Ability to use frame and measuring equipment per vendor procedures;
• Perform and sign-off on all quality checks before sending the vehicle to paint department;
• Apply surface coatings as needed following applicable systems and disposal processes;
• Re-assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
• Complete and submit the required completed repair documentation;
Compensation and benefits are commensurate to work history, performance, and certifications. Also, we offer incentives for production, training, and opportunity for advancement. All in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude, and integrity.
• Profit Sharing
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Paid Training
• Bonus Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Free Uniforms
• Monday -- Friday work week 7:30-5:00