- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MYR Energy Services, a subsidiary of MYR Group Inc, serves customers participating in nationwide engineer-procure-construct (EPC), larger transmission and substation construction projects, and renewable energy project delivery. Customers are served through local operating companies or newly established offices for specific projects. MYRE also provides EPC contracting services for renewable and solar energy facilities throughout the U.S. including permitting, energy storage, complete solar facilities, and substation and transmission line interconnections.
This position will support our solar projects throughout Virginia; we are looking to fill 2 openings in Winchester, VA. This position will be required to be onsite every day.
The Administrative Assistant works in a busy office environment and must efficiently multitask between various assignments. This position plays a key role in the coordination and distribution of work. Project managers, office managers, and field staff are the primary internal customers the Administrative Assistant supports.
Ensure all assigned tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner
Handle various accounting tasks, such as processing weekly payroll
Utilize Microsoft Excel for data management and retention
Submit and file invoices
Serve clients, vendors, and other walk-in customers by welcoming and directing them appropriately
Administrative support for field and office personnel
Receive, sort, and disperse mail
Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, phone systems, and computers
Answer phones, provide basic information and transfer callers as appropriate
Efficiently and professionally manage the flow of people and information through the business
Regular and predictable attendance
Other duties as assigned
Essential functions of this position are to be performed in a Company-designated office or field location
Understand and comply with the Companys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy and other industry-specific professional and ethical standards, if applicable
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Working knowledge of JD Edwards/payroll system module or equivalent to
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities while supporting management
Excellent attention to detail
Self-starter with a good attitude
Ability to maintain a professional appearance
Flexibility to work in various locations within 10 miles from each other, throughout the week
Minimum 1 year of payroll and/or general administrative experience
High school diploma or GED is required
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience with weekly pay. Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. MYR Group reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
- Medical, Basic Vision, Regenexx, Teledoc, Hearing (Low deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums) - $15 weekly premium for employee or employee plus family coverage.
- Dental 100% employer paid premium.
- ThrivePass Health & Wellness Reimbursement Program - $250 quarterly, $1,000 annually for health and wellbeing related purchases.
- Company-paid short and long-term disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment.
- Company-paid business travel accident insurance.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- Generous 401(k) Plan with 100% match up to 6%; immediate vesting, and Annual profit-sharing potential.
- Paid time off starting at 15 days annually plus 10 paid Holidays per year.
- Superior educational assistance program (support for educational costs, internal training, and more!).
- Various voluntary plans available including supplemental vision, accident and critical illness, ID theft, group legal, group auto & home, and additional voluntary life insurance plans for employees and dependents.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Position may be subject to pre-employment screening, which may include background check and drug testing. Accessibility: If you need accommodation as part of the employment process, contact our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects our family of brands. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, or other protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
MYR Group does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries do not work with any third-party recruiters or agencies without a valid signed agreement. All communication regarding candidates, submissions, and job openings must be done through the corporate Talent Acquisition team only. Any violation of these terms may disqualify new agreements or terminate any existing agreement with MYR Group, Inc.
MYR Energy Services
BusinessView all jobs at MYR Energy Services