Regional Sales Director - Pacific
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a passionate group of people who believe in teamwork and providing friendly, knowledgeable and prompt service. Come grow your career with one of the largest wholesale auto glass companies in the country.
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
A Regional Director of Sales is responsible for managing and overseeing the sales efforts of the company in an assigned specific geographic area. The Regional Director of Sales manages a team of account managers to ensure that everyone is working toward the same sales and marketing goals in furtherance of the company’s market strategies. The Regional Director of Sales also partners with the operations teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and implement new programs, sales initiatives and strategies to capture key demographics.
- Develop local sales territory action plans to facilitate the implementation of region’s sales programs, while ensuring alignment with the Company strategies.
- Plan for the achievement of individual and divisional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the Company.
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing targets for territories and the region.
- Working with the Vice President of Sales and other Company executive members, develop long and short term sales strategies.
- Working with account managers and operations, manage, develop, and grow the relationships with key and strategic accounts while driving company brand.
- Support account managers with new client development and solidification of existing relationships.
- Develop data-driven negotiation approaches/tools for account managers to facilitate customer discussions.
- Drive performance through a metrics-driven culture that ties key sales and financial metrics to ensure individual and company success.
- Manage and oversee strategic account sales strategies and regional sales strategies.
- Lead, guide and mentor team members, providing stewardship in professional development, growth of skills and abilities, and business acumen.
- Develop succession planning and career path strategies for account managers.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Experience establishing sales strategies, sales budgets and CRM usage/implementation.
- Proven ability to drive and sell value beyond “buy/sell” or “price”.
- Data and KPI-driven.
- Excellent strategic planning, organizational and creative-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Proven experience driving sales initiatives in a distribution/wholesale environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, or a combination of successful equivalent work experience and education, is strongly preferred.
- Three-Five (3-5) years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels; exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects; ability to remain in a stationary position and/or upright, for prolonged periods of time; traverse stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop, and crouch occasionally during an 8-10-hour work shift.
The base pay range for this position is $130,000 to $165,000. The listed range is what we reasonably expect to pay for this opportunity at the time of this posting. Actual compensation is based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, the individual’s experience, education, certifications, knowledge, skills and geography/ work location, and may ultimately be more or less than the posted range. Base pay does not include other forms of compensation, such as our offered benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k plan, holiday, sick and vacation days.
Mygrant Glass Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Mygrant Glass Company will provide reasonable accommodation(s) to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, where their disability affects the performance of their essential job functions, except when doing so would result in undue hardship. If you need assistance or need to request accommodations, please contact HR@MygrantGlass.com.
This job description is subject to change at any time by the Company.
MYGRANT GLASS COMPANY INC
BusinessView all jobs at MYGRANT GLASS COMPANY INC
Get fresh Glass Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.