Account Manager - Salt Lake City, UT & Las Vegas NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mygrant Glass is a family-operated automotive glass distributor founded in 1926. We grew from one location in California to the largest independent wholesale distributor of auto glass in the United States. We combine our vast inventory and warehouse network with unmatched quality standards to form trusted partnerships that supply the success of our customers.
We are a passionate group of people who believe in teamwork and providing friendly, knowledgeable and prompt service. Come grow your career with one of the largest wholesale auto glass companies in the country.
Reports To: Regional Sales Director
The Account Manager will increase sales in the designated territory by recruiting new customers and developing current customers. The potential customer base is made up of auto glass installation companies and fleet companies that install their glass. Responsible for identifying customer needs, promoting Mygrant Glass features and benefits, and determining competitiveness levels for each customer in the territory, the Account Manager will have overall responsibility for the customer relationship, servicing accounts, and developing market growth strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurately present the “Mygrant message” to current and prospective customers.
- Participate with management in updating territory plans and setting sales goals.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts.
- Analyze sales potential for new and existing customers through inquiry, observation or research to grow market share.
- Travel in the respective territory utilizing time and territory management skills to promote Mygrant products and services, identify customer needs, and to develop and improve company's relationship with customers.
- Engage and partner with clients to determine a competitive offering of the company's products and services while implementing company’s sales strategies.
- Interface with clients to pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines.
- Communicate closely with Branch Manager and sales team on customer opportunities, status, proposals, and service levels, and make recommendations regarding same.
- Assist customers with special requests and problems (supply information, resolve complaints, etc.).
- Communicates information across internal teams with recommendations that will contribute to the development of brands, sales growth, and distributor effectiveness.
- Continuously update company’s CRM program.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Exceptional team player with organizational astuteness to prioritize, and multi-task.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Customer-facing experience, working with auto parts/auto glass customers is a plus
- Solid organizational & planning skills with attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of customer types and co-workers
- Strong aptitude for consultative selling
- Prior usage of CRM tools
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Frequent travel (20% or more of time)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of successful equivalent work experience and education, is strongly preferred
- 3 years of professional experience working in sales
- Valid driver’s license, and insurable under Company’s auto policy.
- Bilingual preferred - English and Spanish speaking
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and making fine discriminations in sound; Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Must be able to remain in a stationary position and/or upright, for prolonged periods of time, traverse stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop, and crouch occasionally during 8-10-hour work shift.
Mygrant Glass Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Mygrant Glass Company will provide reasonable accommodation(s) to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, where their disability affects the performance of their essential job functions, except when doing so would result in undue hardship.
This job description is subject to change at any time by Company.
MYGRANT GLASS COMPANY INC
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at MYGRANT GLASS COMPANY INC
Get fresh Glass Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.