Vice President of Capital Markets
MY PLACE HOTELS Aberdeen, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
The Rivett Group, LLC in Aberdeen, SD is looking for a Vice President of Capital Markets to join our team. The position will be responsible for overseeing all credit and capital facilities of the organization as well as establishing and maintaining relationships with capital market contacts. Day to day analysis, underwriting, sourcing and due diligence related to on-going and new capital objectives will afford the position with direct participation in deal structuring as well as the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other divisions of the organization on a variety of asset classes and vertical integration structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Day to day oversight and management of capital accounts across an existing portfolio of real estate investments.
2. Performance analysis, forecasting and reporting.
3. Maintain communications with capital partners.
4. Directly participate in acquisition and disposition underwriting and financial modeling of transactions, restructuring and other business initiatives of the organization.
5. Preparation of performance analysis models and related presentation materials.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Relationship building skills in the investment community and the ability to collaborate with the executive team.
- Excellent multi-task and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and self-motivated.
Education and/or Experience:
Master's in business/finance.
Preferred but not Required Qualifications:
5 years of experience in commercial real estate and/or commercial lending.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
MY PLACE HOTELS
BusinessView all jobs at MY PLACE HOTELS