Senior Project Manager
MY HR Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
It requires good customer service skills and the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
- deploying new applications
- upgrading, enhancing or integrating existing applications
- process improvement projects
- data migration / conversion projects
- infrastructure (servers, networking, end user devices) projects
- document imaging
- payment processing
- Bachelor's degree with preference to technology related field
- PMP Certification Required
- 7+ years of working experience in medium to large IT projects incorporating design, development, and implementation of software systems
- Working experience managing technology projects and working with technology project management methodologies. (e.g. waterfall, agile, iterative)
- Working experience running multiple technology projects
- Working experience of and competency in PMI project management processes, including planning tasks and allocating resources, risk management, issues management, time management, and financial management
- Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing to receive and report feedback to development teams
- Skilled in the use of negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are widely differing viewpoints
- Have an ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- 10+ years managing medium to large IT projects
- Working knowledge of application development, networking, databases, infrastructure, cloud, Software as a Service, etc.
- Experience in State Government
MY HR is an award-winning Full-Service Professional Human Resources Consulting firm offering Staff Augmentation, Project and SOW staffing, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Payroll Services, and full range HR Services including compliance, training, and workforce development. With our personal touch, we help small to mid-sized companies as well as Fortune 500 companies grow and strengthen in the HR area by providing customized HR solutions.
Check out our website: myhrmgmt.com
TechnologyView all jobs at MY HR