To support the Product Safety manager in product safety data entries in S21 system and regulatory compliance validation.
- Responsible for "safety data" entries in S21 system on a daily basis.
- Ensure all product safety data is documented and validated.
- Follow up with Business Units on obtaining the proper documentation for S21 safety data entries.
- Follow up with "final" approver to ensure requests get approved on a timely manner.
- Review TSCA report to ensure items entered are compliant or not, to facilitate "final" approval.
- May assist with Type approval applications on which company products require in order to optimize the sale of the products in a particular foreign market.
- May assist on conducting investigations of current standards in "Compliance Regulations" for each market client intends to operate as to they vary from country to country.
- Assist the supervisor to provide information & consultation for inquiries & requests related to product safety;
- Associate and/or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with related experience in product safety and/or Copier Service support business.
- 0-1 Years in product safety regulations
- Requires knowledge of product safety and/or EMC such as FCC, FDA, and UL policies.
- Bilingual: Spanish Speak/Write (knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese is welcome too)