Patient Financial Services Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our country has a healthcare delivery problem and the solution is MY DR NOW!
MY DR NOW offers comprehensive primary care service delivery via outpatient, house call, and video visit channels.
MY DR NOW is looking for experienced and talented Patient Financial Service Manager to join our team of ambitious and free-thinking leadership team!
The Patient Financial Service Manager is responsible for oversight of all aspects of the patient balance management & collections for MY DR NOW.
Skillset and Key Attributes:
- Creating, developing, and implementing policies and procedures
- Persuasive communication skills
- Heavy Excel skills
- Customer service management
- Proven ability to grow departments and companies
- Plans, organizes, supervises, coordinates, and controls the activities of the Patient Financial Services department
- Works collaboratively with each department to establish and achieve annual and periodic goals.
- Integrates policies to promote effective patient account process to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue cycle operational effectiveness.
- Provides support to and collaborates with Director of Revenue.
- Provide leadership and support to Collection Specialists.
- Defines and prioritizes realistic, specific goals and objectives.
- Works with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Identifies and effectively resolves difficult financial and administrative problems.
- Works independently and manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communicates and relates well with others.
- Evaluates patient balance collection policies and procedures.
- Assesses, identifies and defines areas of opportunity for reengineering processes to improve the collection of patient balances.
- Assesses staff training and development. Assesses and responds to organizational and customer needs with innovative programs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops and provides, in conjunction with IT, adequate and accurate reporting tools for monitoring and validating revenue cycle performance.
- Works effectively with all departments to make a significant contribution to the organization’s overall effectiveness.
- Performs related duties as needed.
MY DR NOWWhy Work Here?
Excellent career growth opportunities, fantastic culture and a rewarding career to be able to provide care to those who need it!
MY DR NOW, the largest privately-held, privately-owned Primary Care Provider in Arizona. We offer a matching 401k, paid vacation & sick time, 100% company-paid health insurance, PLUS dental, vision, life insurance, and bonuses! At MY DR NOW, we provide the opportunity to grow with us and change the way healthcare is delivered.
261 N Roosevelt AvenuePhoenix, AZ