We are looking for....
An accurate and efficient Medical Insurance Collections (aka Billing or A/R) Specialist to aggressively recover Accounts Receivable (A/R) claims billed to insurance companies. Billing Specialists follow-up on all claims submitted to ensure the payer has received the claim to ensure prompt, full and immediate payment. Billing Specialists serve as a critical extension of our administrative and financial departments to ensure all providers are compensated for all services rendered. The ideal candidate will be proficient in recovering claims billed by primary and/or mobile practitioners to Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance plans in the Arizona market.
Required Qualifications include:
- 2(+) years experience recovering payment for CPT/ICD-10 codes billed for primary care services to all insurance payers (commercial, Medicare, Medicaid and workman's comp)
- Ability to follow-up & collect payment on 6(+) claims/hour
- Demonstrated ability to address difficult situations and resolve conflicts
- Ability to perform billing functions via Electronic Medical Record (EMR) & Practice Management system
- Ability to perform data entry accurately, efficiently and quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Type at least 55 wpm
MY DR NOW, the largest privately-held, privately-owned Primary Care Provider in Arizona. We offer a matching 401k, paid vacation & sick time, plus medical, dental vision, and life insurance! At MY DR NOW we provide the opportunity to grow with us. Our mission is to change the way healthcare is delivered.
Compensation: Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits: Matching 401k! Paid vacation and sick time. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance!
Submit your application TODAY!!