Director of Public Relations
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Join our growing team!
MY DR NOW, the future of healthcare. A privately-owned, tech-enabled, primary care platform delivering an unprecedented level of accessibility and cutting-edge approach to healthcare today. Growing steadily and substantially since its inception in 2007, MY DR NOW is innovating primary care via outpatient, mobile house call, and telemedicine channels. At MY DR NOW, we invite you to join the providers pioneering modern medicine while simultaneously getting back to basics and doing what you do best.
Summary: The Director of Public Relations will work with other members of the marketing, business development, and leadership team to build and maintain a positive and well-manicured message and image of MY DR NOW and its leadership team both internally and externally.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create and disseminate a cohesive message utilizing different forms of communication regarding the MY DR NOW brand, its story, unique model, innovations, strategy, growth, and leadership team
- Create talking points for both internal and external use
- Create announcements, press releases, and publications
- Maintain relationships with consumers, the community, our team members, the media, payers, healthcare organizations, cities, municipalities, and public relations groups. Influence public, investor, and institutional opinion
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills. Media connections and media networks. Ability to think strategically and creatively. Student of, or knowledge in public relations, communications, journalism, public perception, crisis management, consumer psychology, and marketing. Ability to hold press conferences and pitch to media. Build media buzz. Coach leadership team with effective communication strategies to engage with the public, team members, and investors. Writes speeches and schedules interviews. Strong media connections are required. Political ties at the State or City level would be a plus. Systems theory as it relates to managing and adapting the company image and message according to the current business, economic and social environment.
Benefits: Free health insurance! Dental and vision insurance, 401k, PTO, and holiday benefits!
Salary + 15% bonus
MY DR NOW
261 N. Roosevelt AvenueChandler, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at MY DR NOW
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?