Title: Quality Control Technician
Location:1402 W State Road 256,Austin,Indiana,USA,47102-8904
Duration: 6 months
Shift:M-F 1PM to 9:30PM
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for ensuring the quality of all products that are blended, produced, and packaged by performing product and package testing according to established company standards. This may involve any/all of the following tasks:
• Receiving raw materials (e.g. CO2, sugar) and verifying paperwork to ensure materials meet quality control specifications.
• Measuring raw materials and blending product according to established specifications; adjusting blending equipment as needed to maintain quality standards.
• Performing quality assurance checks and tests on finished product, raw materials (e.g. chlorine, water, raw CO2, sugar) and packages (e.g. filled cans and bottles) according to established company standards
• Cleaning, sanitizing and calibrating equipment according to established standards; ensuring equipment is operating according to established standards.
• Completing line check reports, water room reports, torque and seam check reports, calibration reports, batch sheets, and other required paperwork while maintaining confidentiality of ingredient lists and formulas.
• Verbally communicate with co-workers, supervisor and production/warehouse team regarding the status of products, equipment and tests that need to be conducted, as well as communicate with supervisor regarding questions or issues with daily assignments.
• Adhere to all company policies, standards and procedures (e.g. OSHA and safety requirements, AIB and Pepsi standards, Federal/State/Local laws); wear all required personal protective equipment.
• Work assigned schedule, exhibit regular and predictable attendance and work overtime as needed to meet workload demands. Perform other related duties as require
Direct Hire (Permanent Placement)
Payrolling (Client Referrals, Pass-throughs)
Independent Contractor (IC) Validation
State of Work (SOW)