Job Title: Staff Nurse Inpatient-Telemetry
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90027
Duration: 3 months
Time: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in an adult acute care setting.
- Certifications: Basic Arrhythmia course required; Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
- Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program and completion of the current hours required by the BRN of RN student clinical experience or Graduate of registered nursing and either 2000 hours of RN experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility within three
- Years of graduation; or graduate of an accredited licensed vocational nursing program that includes clinical student experience in acute care and has worked 2000 hours as an licensed vocational nurse within the clinical area of specialty within three
- Years before graduation or currently enrolled in an accredited entry level MSN program and has completed pre-licensure requirements to practice nursing.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.