• Will be primarily responsible for monitoring and observation of entryway check points, to promote safety of associates and staff.
• Assists EHS lead to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
• At direction of EHS Lead Performs proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats.
• Assists EHS lead in investigation, processing of documents for security incidents and hazards.
• Maintains knowledge/follows policies and procedures regarding alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. May assist in facilitating planned drills and simulations.
• Assists EHS lead in training of staff on environment of care and emergency management processes and procedures. Provides information and assistance to staff and associates to promote safety
• Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
• Operates vehicle in a safe and responsible manner to avoid accidents and traffic or parking violations.
Direct Hire (Permanent Placement)
Payrolling (Client Referrals, Pass-throughs)
Independent Contractor (IC) Validation
State of Work (SOW)