Essential Job Functions
· Performs routine production functions including filling, utility operations, packing, packaging, assembling, labeling and inspecting under general supervision.
· Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization).
· Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives.
· Makes effective decisions relative to position requirements.
· Must follow instructions and work within routine, standard practices, making decisions as required.
· Works under direct supervision, following standard operating procedures.
· Develops skills in basic tasks, techniques and procedures within one skill area / process / method.
· Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks consisting of prescribed steps.
· Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand.
· Ability to read, writes, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations. Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis.
· Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment. Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
Direct Hire (Permanent Placement)
Payrolling (Client Referrals, Pass-throughs)
Independent Contractor (IC) Validation
State of Work (SOW)