The CO2 Monitor Installation Technician is responsible for installing the company’s CO2 monitoring equipment at approved customer locations. The CO2 Monitor Installation Technician will represent the company at the customer location providing the service required while following both the company and customers safety protocol.
• Installation of Company’s CO2 monitoring equipment following Company and manufacture guidelines• Maintain proper operation of any equipment, tools, ladders etc.
• Maintain inventory accuracy of company equipment. Maintain inventory levels of all parts and supplies needed to ensure installation is completed in an efficient manner.
• Complete installation documentation within Company’s approved timeline• Ability to provide installation photographs with each monitor install.
• Follows all company safety policies, operating procedures, and directives from Supervisor/Manager
Light construction and/or mechanical background.
• Must have own transportation capable of carrying equipment needed for installations (mileage to be reimbursed).
• Must have smartphone, GPS equipped . Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must complete the company approved CO2 monitor certification course.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Valid driver’s license.
• Experience with running telecommunication cable preferred but not required.
Established in 2004, MWIDM currently employs over 3,500 industry professionals supported by 38 national and international locations throughout the U.S., India and Canada. It’s an exciting time at MWIDM as we make significant investments in growing our Healthcare staffing division.
Why Work Here?MWIDM is a certified minority and women owned business enterprise (MWBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. With over a decade of experience, MWIDM provides Workforce Solutions to a broad range of business sectors including Systems Integration, Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Energy, Technology and Supply Chain. Established in 2004, MWIDM currently employs over 3,500 industry professionals supported by 38 national and international locations throughout the U.S., India and Canada. It’s an exciting time at MWIDM as we make significant investments in growing our Healthcare staffing division.
MWIDM Inc. is one of the leading Staffing company with 3800 active workforce across the US, we provide great benefits and best pay rates.