MWIDM Inc. Boulder, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title:Advisory Financial Analyst
Location:6300 Diagonal Highway Bldg 4, Boulder, CO 80301 United States
• Pay Rate/Bill Rate are going to be based on the candidate's experience and skills. Requires 4-year college degree (Major in Finance, Business, or similar)
• Requires 5 or more years of working experience in Finance-related area.
• Requires Advanced knowledge of Excel to include – Pivot Tables, Functions, Formulas and Macros.
• Requires Advanced knowledge of working within a relational database – querying, importing and exporting data.
• Requires Microsoft Office Knowledge
In this role, you will be responsible to assist with organizational level budget planning, group level budget performance and forecasting, expense management and financial controls, project expense allocations, and recoveries. Value add analysis of financial and operational information to assess, interpret and predict business performance to support management decisions, as well as providing ad hoc reports. Analysis of financial and operational information to assess, interpret and predict business performance to support management decisions. Strong analytical skills, excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and strong self-initiative are essential to be successful in this role. What else will you bring to this position? The ability to multitask, effectively prioritize, work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment. Receives little instruction on day-to-day work. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide integrated financial planning, data gathering, analysis, reporting support for assigned areas which may be complex in nature.
• Able to redirect efforts and change focus rapidly in response to changing business needs.
• Accountable for meeting requirements, obtain project or deliverable results and deadlines.
• Analyzes problems, creates solutions, identifies potential risks and corrective actions for the project.
• Establishes open lines of communication and works closely with others to maintain consistent best practices.
• Works with team members to articulate, compare, and implement solutions and alternative approaches.
• Establishes planning and reporting to ensure data collected and analyzed will provides management with key analytical measurements on performance.
• Implements solutions for budget planning, budget performance, forecasting, expense management and other strategies.
• Work well in a team environment.
MWIDM Inc.Why Work Here?
Established in 2004, MWIDM currently employs over 3,500 industry professionals supported by 38 national and international locations.
MWIDM is a certified minority and women owned business enterprise (MWBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. With over a decade of experience, MWIDM provides Workforce Solutions to a broad range of business sectors including Systems Integration, Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Energy, Technology and Supply Chain
6300 Diagonal Highway Bldg 4Boulder, CO
Finance and Insurance