· Assess and ensure the compliance of Edwards, its Vendors and entities of Edwards with all government import or export laws within assigned countries and regions.
· Execute processes and procedures (e.g., SOPs, work instructions) and may provide recommendations for updates for applicable Supply Chain functions.
· Collaborate with departments (such as, clinical, sales, marketing, legal, etc.) within Edwards in order to assess needs and perform actions required, across the entire supply chain continuum (e.g., plan, source, make and deliver) seeking to manage product flow including issues with limited scope.
· Assist team members in assessing global vendors to ensure cost, quality, delivery, technical, and service capabilities to meet Edwards requirements; identify and resolve supply chain issues.
· Perform routine analysis to improve supply chain operations.
· Execute supply chain related projects (e.g., NPD introductions) Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership.
"Manager Must Haves" ranked by priority
· Interest in learning International Trade Compliance (Import and Export Laws/Regulations)
· Attention to Detail (Ex. No typos on resumes)
· Good personality and communication skills (Written and Verbal)
· Has successfully held a position where they were working 40 hours/week
· 3.5 GPA, recent college graduate preferred
· Local Candidates highly preferred
· Previous work experience in Supply Chain or Trade Compliance
· Experience with IT systems and/or databases
· Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Global Supply Chain, and Quality systems (e.g., JDE) preferred.
· Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills.
· Ability to develop compliance processes and procedures.
· Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· Good knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to local and/or global supply chain including FDA and ISO laws and regulations applicable to medical device industry.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Strict attention to detail.
· Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels.
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate supervisor, other team members in the section or group, and vendors/suppliers.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 1 year years experience previous related experience required And Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business or related field preferred.