The Trainer is primarily responsible for the instruction, testing, and documentation of new hire and ongoing training needs for the business unit. The Trainer should present a dynamic, lively, and flexible demeanor and have a strong knowledge of Call Center professionalism coupled with extensive knowledge of Sales Operations and Medical Billing Operations daily operation requirements. Trainer must possess leadership, motivational and inspirational skills.
1. Preparing training materials, products, handouts, and schedule in advance of each assigned new hire training class.
2. Testing and preparing the class space and audio visual/training related equipment in advance of each new hire training class.
3. Correspond with direct reporting supervisor to review incumbent and existing new hire training progression, test results, and scheduling.
4. Creating and administering pre-and post-tests on each new subject presented within the new hire training curriculum.
5. Updating, creating, and approving training curriculum to include review and maintenance of ancillary continuing education training materials.
6. Select or develop teaching aids to include oversight of measurement and assessment tools to validate training effectiveness.
7. Present departmental training curriculum modules for new and existing employees in formats that cover all learning styles.
8. Interview subject matter experts and incorporate their feedback with Training Manager for the creation of new hire training.
9. In conjunction with human resources professionally address team member issues relative to performance and adherence to departmental and corporate policy and procedure.
10. Document performance and disciplinary discussions in each new team member’s coaching folder for presentation of future coaching and development opportunities to sales and service leadership.
11. Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Established in 2004, MWIDM currently employs over 3,500 industry professionals supported by 38 national and international locations throughout the U.S., India and Canada. It’s an exciting time at MWIDM as we make significant investments in growing our Healthcare staffing division.
Why Work Here?MWIDM is a certified minority and women owned business enterprise (MWBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. With over a decade of experience, MWIDM provides Workforce Solutions to a broad range of business sectors including Systems Integration, Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Energy, Technology and Supply Chain. Established in 2004, MWIDM currently employs over 3,500 industry professionals supported by 38 national and international locations throughout the U.S., India and Canada. It’s an exciting time at MWIDM as we make significant investments in growing our Healthcare staffing division.
MWIDM Inc. is one of the leading Staffing company with 3800 active workforce across the US, we provide great benefits and best pay rates.