Zendesk Operations Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MW Partners is currently seeking a Zendesk Operations Specialist to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products.
As a Zendesk Operations Specialist you will be responsible for owning and maintaining our Zendesk set up in order to help scale operations. You will be supporting the day-to-day operations and software systems used by Commerce Management team. You will work closely with stakeholders to help ensure the smooth implementations of Support and Product Requirements. As we rely on our systems to provide an excellent enterprise level support to scale the organization, you will be the backbone and the foundation to our success.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Taking ownership of our Zendesk set up for Adobe Commerce Customer Engineering Team
- Maintain and support Zendesk views, workflows, triggers, macros and automations
- Strong expertise in understanding all Zendesk features
- Build strong relationships across teams
- Gather and collect requirements from stakeholders
- Taking ownership of building long term roadmap
- Groom and maintain healthy backlog of incoming requests
- Improve team’s process
- Zendesk advanced administration experience (other/similar ticketing systems experience a bonus)
- Working knowledge of Developer tools including Zendesk apps and APIs
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Certified Zendesk Solution Consultant or Administrator, or equivalent experience
- Implementation of cross-departmental projects
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for, and experience supporting, client-server and/or web-based applications and SaaS/PaaS solutions
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Project Management Skills and Self Organized Perso
- Understanding HTTP Protocol / Client - Server Web Based Applications
- Experience working with iPaaS solutions
- Experience working with SaaS or PaaS solutions
- Customer Support/Tech Support Experience
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Tanya on 415-375-4036 or apply now.
MW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.