- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MW Partners is currently seeking a Tele-greeting Agent to work for our client who is a leading global insurance company.
In this Call Center position, you will receive and respond to incoming telephone inquiries, and may follow up through outbound calls. You will communicate with current and prospective clients regarding new sales and additional products and coverages.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Positively impact the net written premium by direct marketing products and coverages to insureds and potential insureds
- Communicate with prospects, establish rapport, and encourage buying interest before transitioning customer to a licensed representative
- Enter basic information into the company database for multiple products and/or services as well as tracking call activity.
- Education - High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 or more years of customer-facing experience is preferred; prior Call Center experience is a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills
- PC and software skills and ability to learn new systems and technology
- You must establish & maintain a minimum internet connection that meets the following thresholds: Download: >5 Mbps, Upload: >2 Mbps & Jitter: <30ms.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Shashank Tiwari on 949-668-1369 or apply now.
BusinessView all jobs at MW Partners
Get fresh Lead Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.