MW Partners is currently seeking a Systems Analyst to work for our client who is a well-known leading utilities company.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Planning and monitoring infrastructure development activities including building several test and production computing environments.
- Acting as a liaison between the Infrastructure team and the project team comprised of SMEs, business partner stakeholders, and 3rd party vendors to ensure infrastructure activities are aligned to project goals and timelines.
- Partnering with infrastructure team to facilitate accesses to critical computing environments and/or applications for business partners and IT teams.
- Configuring and troubleshooting the newly developed software solution for each release.
- Strategizing and managing product deployment/Go Live activities for thousands of end users (phased release schedule).
- Have 5- 7 year experience working directly with IT infrastructure such as application servers, database servers and networking as related to application services ADN/F5.
- Be highly organized, with proven technical analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess time management skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables to align with the rest of the project goals.
- 3- 5 years experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SCADA systems.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Cedrick on 323-205-7250 or email@example.com. apply now.
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.