Senior Technical Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Performed research and elicited technical requirements for high to very high-complexity / substantial changes to capabilities.
- Helped drive backlog grooming, building of acceptance criteria, spring planning events, and release planning events.
- Drive and facilitate architecture and design meetings, grooming, and planning events.
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnerships with key business systems stakeholders.
- Support development and delivery of features, fixes and releases.
- Communicate status and details of items to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform impact analysis for proposed changes and/or incidents impacting systems and/or business processes and supports identification of interim procedures if required.
- Researches and articulates expected behavior to stakeholders, peers and partners to facilitate incident management, feature development and/or process changes.
- Create and/or maintain reference materials, communication content, product specifications/business rules, business process diagrams and similar artifacts.
- Plan for and perform ad-hoc and structured testing activities as needed to support feature development, incident resolution, business inquiries and deployment activities.
- Perform data extracts and data analysis and is able to write SQL scripts (including UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE) and analyze queries.
- Act as SME to support business activities as needed.
- Possess deep technical knowledge of one or more key aspects of assigned application(s) and broad technical knowledge of other aspects, including overall system landscape, interfacing applications and functional capabilities.
- May craft and/or support creation of user stories and other artifacts to support delivery of a work item
- Strong customer relationship, interpersonal, analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral, written, presentation and listening communication skills.
- Effective decision-making skills, even under pressure and while lacking all of the desired information detail.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and solutions in simple language tailored to audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Experience working with applications in a hybrid environment of On-Premise, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Experience with highly transactional account and payment related websites.
- Experience supporting complex systems with significant integration points and external Third Party systems through APIs.
- Ability to work within shifting priorities and tight timelines.
- 5 or more years of analyst experience.
- Experience performing impact analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
TechnologyView all jobs at MW Partners