MW Partners is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to work for our client who is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Create product vision, objectives and roadmap based on solving customer’s biggest problems.
- Uncover underlying customer needs by understanding end user perspectives and pain points (focusing on the “why”) through effective research, empathy building and sentiment monitoring.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to define objectives that drive cohesive end to end experiences
- Determine product strategy and roadmap that aligns with broad product ecosystem, considering industry trends, vendor marketspace and organizational priorities.
- Determine what capabilities and delivery approach will have the biggest return on investment
- Transform research insights or customer requests into prioritized capabilities that solve the underlying need.
- Define, document and effectively communicate customer journey, process maps and detailed user stories/feature requirements.
- Partner with engineering, UX and where appropriate external vendors to assess build vs. buy options, focused on delivering simple and scalable solutions with a reasonable time to value.
- Clearly communicate trade-offs and fit gap analysis to drive product decisions and set stakeholder expectations.
- Manage delivery cycle to take ideas from concept to implementation.
- Refine requirements based on prototyping, hands on testing and iterative feedback, acting as a bridge between customer desires and technical realities.
- Drive end to end product release including feature design & development, integrations, data migration, cutover from legacy applications, support, etc.
- Proactively manage delivery plans, issues and decisions, anticipating risk and ensuring focus stays on maximizing value within timeline and resource constraints.
- Track and communicate progress while managing customer, stakeholder and leadership expectations
- Manage change and continuously improve product to adapt to changing customer needs.
- Facilitate collaboration with stakeholder groups to drive process, people and policy changes as necessary to enhance product changes.
- Solicit customer feedback and analyze data to constantly test, learn and evolve product and approach.
- Business / Computer Science Degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Demonstrated ability to build subject matter expertise and customer empathy which is effectively applied to create successful products.
- Will consider 8-10 years industry experience in either product, business analyst or program management roles with recent product management experience and understanding.
- Ability to drive work across a global organization.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic vision and tangible goals in a complex, ambiguous, and fast paced environment through.
- Proactive, organized and detailed planning including timeline & budget considerations.
- Comprehensive end to end thinking.
- Anticipation of potential issues with ability to drive creative solutions.
- Strong strategy, decision making and prioritization skills.
- Driving change and adapting to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills to convey ideas and manage conflict including: Facilitation of small and large meetings or workshops, Creation of written deliverables (presentations, documentation, emails, etc.) targeted for customers, team, stakeholders and executives, Communication of current and future product capabilities
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Chetan on 323-205-7249 or apply now.
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.
Redwood City, CA