MW Partners is currently seeking a Paid Social Media Marketing Specialist to work for our client who is a leader in the media and entertainment industry.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Monitor paid social marketing campaigns using the Facebook ads library for dozens of fan pages to proactively flag any ads that are not compliant with partner policies.
- Work with our revenue and traffic acquisition partners to fully understand all policies and share learnings with management and media buyers.
- Create daily and weekly revenue reporting and campaign performance dashboards using excel and Google sheets.
- Monitor activities and landing pages of competitors and provide industry trends and learnings.
- Manage the day-to-day of online direct response and acquisition campaigns so that they meet the target KPIs.
- Adjust and optimize marketing campaigns and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions in order to hit ROAS targets.
- Develop and implement structured media plans that will deliver against KPI goals.
- Develop pro-active ideas and solutions to meet business objectives.
- Attend team meetings and department calls.
- Execute special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 1+ years of online media/marketing experience, preferably with experience in running paid acquisition campaigns such as: paid social or search, native, direct online display, RTB display, mobile marketing, affiliate marketing.
- Strong understanding of marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and how it pertains to the success of marketing activities.
- Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics oriented environment.
- Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders.
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships.
- High energy, low ego. Works with colleagues and peers in a professional and collaborative style
- Agency account or client experience a plus.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google drive, Google documents.
- Experience using any of the following marketing tech platforms such as: Omniture, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, DFA, Conversant, HasOffers/Tune, Kochava, Nanigans, or Power Editor.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Sana Hashmi on 213-261-0487 or apply now.
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.
San Francisco, CA