MW Partners is currently seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer to work for our client who is a leading multinational financial services organization.
This software engineering team leverages Agile development principles, advanced development and design practices, and an obsession over security, reliability, and performance to deliver solutions that delight their customers. We're looking for talented software development engineers to develop advanced technologies and applications that are revolutionizing payments.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in React, Redux and very strong CSS / HTML skills.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, secure code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Lead the design, implementation, and delivery for engineering efforts across a program.
- Create or introduce, test, and deploy new technology to optimize the service.
- Design and build technical road-maps and guide the development staff on adoption.
- Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation, and testing.
- Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts.
- Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Angular, Scala, etc.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with XP, TDD and BDD in the software development processes.
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, NoSQL databases), micro-service design, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Experience designing scalable fault tolerant platforms that are resilient to infrastructure failures.
- Experience with the strangulation pattern and anti-corruption layers to migrate monolithic systems into independent services.
- Expert in modern software design principles such as SOLID, DRY, and Single responsibility.