MW Partners is currently seeking an Internal Communications Freelancer to work for our client who is a global information services organization.
The ideal candidate for this position is a strong writer, editor and proof reader. Someone who is a follower of communications best practices, a proven problem solver and a collaborative practitioner who can partner with colleagues to execute strategic plans.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Works with the internal communications team to execute strategic programs that increase overall employee engagement.
- Story mines, writes, edits and proofreads compelling content for multiple employee channels.
- Executes projects, bringing strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Writes creative summaries and headlines for the North America employee newsletter.
- Formats and distributes executive communications via our content management tool, Dynamic Signal.
- Updates PPT decks with facts/numbers for executive presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or Marketing preferred.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to relationship management.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Cedrick on 323-205-7250 or email@example.com. apply now.
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.
Costa Mesa, CA