MW Partners is currently seeking a Global Operations Center Engineer to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products.
Responsibilities and duties:
- The Operations Engineer will be responsible for supporting internal and external mission-critical applications. Due to the 24/7/365 nature of the GOC, this role may require flexible or off-hours work schedules.
- You will be supported and encouraged to be a key driver of process and methodology improvements across the team and all of.
- Analyze and debug incidents, identify the technical solution required to fix the issue, and be able to clarify this to customers within given service levels.
- Accurately evaluate the severity of an incident to provide event notification and status to the right audience. Coordinates the resolution of system events across multiple functional teams to ensure the timely resolution of the issue.
- Maintains system access and passwords. Writes and reviews documentation for the team. Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system. Writes scripts to help automate workflow.
- Run diagnostic tests and use specialized tools to detect job malfunctions, perform first-tier troubleshooting and alarm validation
- Lead as an authority in services & critical issue management
- BS or equivalent experience
- Experience working in global 24/7 IT Operations - enterprise systems and technical infrastructure support and administration
- Bring a working knowledge of daily operations in one or more of the following IT disciplines: Network Operation Center (NOC) Operations, Service Desk Operations, IT Infrastructure Operations, Performance Management, IT Service Management, Data Center Operations.
- Strong problem analysis skills to identify issues impacting customer satisfaction and improvement opportunities
- Hands-on Enterprise Network and/or Server operations
- Familiarity with two or more of the following domain focus areas - Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), Enterprise Service Management (ESM), Service Desk, Help-desk, Call Center, Data Center Operations, Server Operations, and understanding of Disaster Recovery
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Sana Hashmi on 213-261-0487 or apply now.
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.