Global HR - Recruiter
MW Partners O'Fallon, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key business units across North American Markets team.
- Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
- Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
- Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight as an employer of choice.
- Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy hiring needs for assigned client groups.
- Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
- Participate in ad hoc team projects.
- Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required.
- Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions. Previous recruitment experience with technology positions is required.
- Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
- A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
- A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
BusinessView all jobs at MW Partners