- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MW Partners is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Apply job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a wide range of administrative tasks for two Sr. Directors.
- Work on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Normally receive no instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments. Examples of tasks include: Booking travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, managing calendars, screening and prioritizing incoming email requests, coordinating arrangements for all-hands and team meetings, plan and organize off-site and in-office meetings and events which includes ordering catering and conferencing logistics.
- Help support office site activities as needed.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience required.
- Experience working with calendaring software such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
- Have good time management and interpersonal skills, as well as good written and verbal communication with attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Alanna on 615-512-9247 or apply now.
BusinessView all jobs at MW Partners
Get fresh Executive Business Partner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.