MW Partners is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to work for our client who is a leader in the media and entertainment industry.
As one of the largest producers of video content in the world, our client oversees all Digital products, social experiences, the marketing, and EST across all platforms within the United States and Canada. You would be working with Creative Services and the creative management team which produces marketing assets including digital ads, TV spots, and more for the general interactive marketing of our shows and products.
Responsibilities and duties:
- As an Executive Assistant in entertainment, you will support three executives at our Burbank office.
- This position requires strong computer and Internet skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, high level clients and vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- On a daily basis you will be expected to: screen calls, manage calendars, coordinate travel arrangements, coordinate meetings and events, prepare reports, handle expenses, train other support staff, handle office management duties, communicate with high level leadership via phone and email, and more.
- Bachelor Degree
- Intermediate to advanced level of administrative experience working in professional services or related office environment.
- Internet and personal computer proficiency that includes Microsoft Office and Google Doc skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete numerous tasks by requested deadlines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to type at 50 wpm, if needed.
- One year of previous secretarial experience or a comparable background.
- Coordinating experience.
- Skillset and or experience using Jira or similar project management software.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Sana Hashmi on 213-261-0487 or apply now.
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.