MW Partners is currently seeking an Employee Assistance - HR Services & Solutions to work for our client who is a leading multinational financial services organization.
This team handles employee inquiries that are submitted through the case management tool AskHR or our hotline. In this role, you will be expected to manage their queue according to our performance guidelines as well as answering hotline calls. Once established in the normal day to day work you will also be working on process improvement opportunities.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Professionally, efficiently, and accurately, respond to HR inquiries across a breadth of functional areas. Responses made in a timely manner with a high level of customer service orientation in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Topic areas span the spectrum of an employee’s life cycle including; resourcing and recruitment, Visa issuance and renewal (residence and business related), employee relations, reward, internal transfers/mobility, performance management, recognition (rewards/promotion), payroll, benefits and terminations.
- Escalate in-scope, complex cases to Tier 2 or subject matter experts (SME) with appropriate and complete documentation on work performed to date with follow-through until the issue is adequately resolved.
- Resolve issues regarding HR inquiries, and where possible, assist with finding solutions to simple to moderately complex issues.
- Triage cases based upon inquiry to determine level of urgency and specific issue.
- Utilize knowledge base and general knowledge to support issues resolution, provide counsel, or identify when case escalation is appropriate.
- Provide high touch employee service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data.
- Assist with training new HR Tier 1 People Services staff.
- Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows.
- Manage confidential data in a professional manner and according to HIPPA rules and confidentiality requirements.
- Assist with the identification of process improvements and, with guidance, participate in the implementation of improvements.
- Contribute information to build the AskHR knowledge base and develop user-experience documentation (How To documents).
- Operate in partnership with HR teams and colleagues across all regions to ensure the consistent and effective delivery of HR support and HR systems related actions.
- Operate in a professional manner that is responsive and flexible to cultural differences.
- Ensure that the company works within the guidelines of each country it exists in to support legal, ethical, and jurisdictive limitations.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and understanding of the region / country it supports by participating in knowledge sharing activities with other members of the team.
- A highly organized, articulate individual who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing customer satisfaction as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
- Collaborative – team oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Results-oriented, strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain processes and policies effectively
- Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Workday experience a plus
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Sana Hashmi on 213-261-0487 or apply now.
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.