Data Analyst - Digital Marketing & Optimization
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with cross functional partners (E-Commerce, Marketing, CRM, Finance, etc) teams to develop analysis and reporting focused on performance metrics around the profitability of subscription-based & lead generation businesses.
- Strong ability to present concise analytical results and insights to business partners to answer strategic questions and influence business decisions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to bridge the gap between customer web behaviors and cross channel customer views to propose data driven strategies to optimize & improve new acquisitions, conversion, retention, and win-back.
- Leverage analytical tools to understand onsite behavior and conduct pathing analysis to optimize customer experience, e.g. click through rates, golden pathways, conversion analysis, and marketing effectiveness.
- Forecast & develop data driven A/B testing strategies to influence business strategy and prioritization.
- Develop measurement plans/processes including multivariate A/B tests and experimental design to evaluate performance of marketing results.
- Deliver quick turnarounds on dashboards, identify trends and/or issues within data sets, and make recommendations to influence business decisions and investments.
- Partner with IT, BI and Operations team to help identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies.
- Bachelors degree in quantitative discipline, e.g. Business Administration – Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Bio-Statistics, Artificial Intelligence
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data analytics capacity, experience with digital/online product and ecommerce environment is strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communicator with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into easy understandable business insights to influence business stakeholders to drive actionable decisions and optimize business performance.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to provide insight into online behaviors, activities and identify opportunities to optimize the online experience.
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; constantly asks why from a business & technical perspective and strives until the answer is clear.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives, react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Pays close attention to detail to meet all business & technical requirements, and quickly asks questions when things are unclear.
- Understanding of relational database theory and proficiency in writing and understanding complex SQL code.
- Experience with Data ETL processes and API based development such as Alteryx.
- Strong understanding of multivariate A/B testing techniques, measurements, and best practices.
- Ability to juggle multiple complex KPIs and determine the most valuable & relevant to the test design.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Alteryx & Cognos) and real time dashboard development.
- High proficiency in Digital Marketing Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at MW Partners