MW Partners is currently seeking a Business Operations Analyst to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Update KPI Presentation Slides for Team Offerings
- Review KPI trends across products/geographies/segments to identify any performance outliers
- Create Mix/Rate analysis for organizational customers identifying performance of rate against plan
- Analysis of incremental impact of programs in markets to influence retention (generally 2-3 programs)
- Attend meetings on Team products to share insights/trends and gather E&R program manager insights on programs impacting results
- Complete analysis of Winback QTD/weekly trends across products/geographies/segments to identify any performance outliers
- 1 End of quarter Performance summary trend slide and analysis for team segments
- Detailed analysis of performance for each product, customer size, market areas to call out key trends
- 1 End of quarter Performance summary trend slide and analysis Winback
- Detailed analysis of performance for each product, tenure, market areas to call out key trends
- 2 Team RTB Presentations of key KPI trends and performance
Ad Hoc Analysis
- Provide ad hoc analytics support for Run-the-Business (RTB), Quarterly Business Review (QBR), financial forecasting, and business unlocks in the Retention Analytics team in the Teams and winback space
- Ad hoc projects vary in time/complexity and are designed to answer questions about either short term changes in performance or hypothesis from team members on how to improve performance. Projects generally require:
- joins of tables (Hadoop) to gather appropriate data
- Analysis of new data set to support or refute a hypothesis
- Creation of a presentation deck to support findings
- Presentation of findings to key stakeholders
- Analytics experience in retention or customer sales analysis strongly preferred: Renewal, Churn, Upsell, Expansion, Cross Sell, Life Time Value
- Experience in subscription business models or credit card processing optimization
- Experience with Hadoop
- Advanced skills in Excel, Tableau,
- Advanced skill in SQL- experience joining data sets to drive analytics
- Experience in defining a business problem, collecting required data, analyzing the results and synthesizing a compelling argument
- Proven history of providing actionable and impactful insights from a complex dataset
- Expertise in using business analytics and sales data to drive decisions and identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success of key program changes/enhancements.
- Superb conceptual thinking and problem-solving at all levels, ability to formulate a plan and desire to drive that plan through to completion.
- 4+ years’ experience in the field of e-commerce, strategy, or management consulting. MS in Analytics or similar degree preferred
- A solid sense of self and a great sense of humor.
- Willingness and desire to lead and build new things.
- The desire and ability to advocate radical change and present supporting facts and data to back up your position.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Vikas on 213-337-8668 or apply now
MW PartnersMW Partners is a rapidly growing Women and Minority owned company that provides Professional and IT Staffing Services on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.