Business Intelligence Data Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MW Partners is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Data Engineer to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products.
You will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous “best places to work” awards. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic and inspiring people in the world.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for helping build the data infrastructure for the $2B+ Digital Media for Enterprise business, including flagship Creative Cloud and Document Cloud solutions. Working with the Senior Manager of Data Engineering, the Data Engineer will be responsible for ingesting data from a variety of internal and external sources into a centralized data lake and creating application and analytics use case specific data structures. Additionally, the Data Engineer will partner with other members of the Business Intelligence team to create dashboard and analytic solutions that provide critical insights to the Digital Media Enterprise Sales and Post-Sales teams.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Architect, design and develop fault tolerant data infrastructure fFand data reporting solutions
- Collaborate across engineering teams in product and IT
- Work with variety of distributed platforms and systems, with deep understanding of databases, data in storage and data in motion
- Create efficient data ingestion processes with low latency systems and data warehouses
- Develop Power BI data models
- Create and maintain solutions, frameworks and data pipelines which involve both batch and streams
- Create or improve engineering efficiency, automate manual steps, improve monitoring and alerting solutions which are already in place
- Be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced agile development environment
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution
- 10+ years of professional software and data engineering experience on customer-facing products
- Strong understanding & experience using Amazon cloud technologies to build scalable and robust solutions
- Experience with dashboard frameworks like Power BI
- Experience in full stack development & integrations on Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong enterprise development experience using Java, Node, Python
- Strong experience with data transformation & ETL on large data sets
- Strong experience in API, REST services & custom integrations
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous different projects
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Knowledge in Data Science, ML/AI application life-cycle
- Experience using Hadoop or Map/Reduce solutions & other Big Data technologies to process large volumes of data
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Divya on 951- 435 -2550 or apply now.
TechnologyView all jobs at MW Partners
Get fresh Business Intelligence Data Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.