- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Analyzes business and technical requirements to identify data needs and sources.
- Prepares source to target data mapping.
- Defines business rules to support ETL workflows.
- Consults with development team to formalize approach for loading and consuming data.
- Collaborates with Agile delivery team to elicit, analyze and groom business and technical requirements for large system integration projects in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Creates and breaks down User Stories; aligns to business capabilities; defines acceptance criteria; and supplements with necessary data models for supporting systems and data integration.
- Contributes and/or reviews logical and conceptual data models to help determine and recommend optimal solutions with consideration for stakeholder and systems impacts.
- Collaborates with Tech Leads, Data Architect, QA and IT management to represent data requirements and influence the design of new systems and integration solutions.
- Communicates and coordinates cross-project impacts with BA’s/BSA’s assigned to other projects, with aim to ensure integrity and consistency of requirements
- Along with manager and BSA team, advances best practices in business systems analysis by introducing templates, tools, processes and knowledge sources to other team members.
- Reviews work activities and written requirements of BA’s, as needed, providing coaching and guidance to help ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Facilitates and/or participates in Sprint planning sessions to create high-level Feature requirements and incorporate into Product Backlog based on dependencies and priority.
- Analyzes functional requirements including business processes; business rules; and exception processing, as needed.
- Reviews and validates requirements with stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives and also with system architecture / design solutions.
- Supports those doing testing, quality assurance and user acceptance efforts to ensure delivered solution meets acceptance criteria.
- Supports change management and implementation efforts by working with teams responsible for user training, procedural documents, and user support.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- BA or PMP certification nice to have
- 7+ years Business/Systems Analyst; at least 5 years Level III
- Strong Agile Scrum experience
- Expertise writing and slicing user stories, managing product backlogs, and adhering to Agile ceremonies
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data structure, data modeling, and source to mapping
- Experience with ETL and SQL
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence
- Ability to navigate between business stakeholders and technical developers
- Mainframe – multi-tiered architecture
- Experience with large system integration projects, especially dealing with customer and financial transaction data.
- Some business process modeling experience (BPM/BPMN)
- Define “As-Is/To-Be” workflows
- Life insurance or similar industry experience (e.g. insurance, financial institution) strongly preferred to help better understand legacy systems within the industry
- Technical programming or coding background a huge plus
- Agile- SCRUM: 4-6 years
- Business Systems Analysis: 4-6 years
- Requirements Verification and Validation: 4-6 years
- User Stories: 4-6 years
- Data Integration: 2-4 years
- Data Mapping: 2-4 years
- Enterprise Application Integration: 2-4 years
- ETL & Data Analysis: 2-4 years
- Technical Analysis: 2-4 years
BusinessView all jobs at MW Partners