Position available for immediate hire as an ERP Sales Order Entry Clerk at a furniture wholesaler in south Fort Worth, TX. Applicants should be seeking a long-term, sustainable career position with an expanding & growing company.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Data entry into a NetSuite cloud-based ERP system
· Processing sales order paperwork
· Using multiple web portals to download orders, shipping documents, and print labels
· Coordinating with warehouse staff
· Providing customer service
· Completing general office tasks
Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and have excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidates must be comfortable answering phone calls, responding to emails, and speaking directly to customers. This is full time onsite position only. No telecommuting is available. Flexible hours are available with shifts beginning between 7:30-8:30am and ending between 4:30-5:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Our work environment is demanding, fast paced, yet fun and enjoyable. Casual attire is permitted. Most of your day will be spent entering orders, working in various online web portals, answering e-mails, speaking over the phone, and processing order paperwork. This position relies heavily on data entry and customer service.
· Minimum 2 years of experience with order entry in cloud-based ERP accounting systems
Required Skills and Experience:
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, particularly Outlook and Excel
· NetSuite experience is highly desired
· Proficiency with macOS is a big plus
· Professionally answer incoming calls, address customer inquiries, and help resolve customer complaints
· Perform clerical and other office tasks as assigned.
· Ability to touch type 50+ wpm.
· Demonstrate excellence in customer service.
· Excellent verbal skills, must be proficient and fluent in English
· Must have good work ethic to work independently, focused, and without direct supervision.
· Work harmoniously and effectively with others.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines.
· Ability to handle repetitive tasks with high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to work with large amounts of data while maintaining accuracy.
· Critical thinking skills with ability to analyze, problem-solve and make decisions independently.