CDL Driver - Border Tire CA
MVT Fontana, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- High utilization of tractor, trailer, and other company resources.
- Strong commitment to no load refusals.
- Maintain clear record from citations and accidents.
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner with high integrity.
- High utilization of hours of service (HOS) according to DOT regulations by keeping electronic logs (E-log).
- Ensures cargo is secure to prevent shifting.
- Loads and unloads truck if needed.
- Completes pre-trip inspections and makes accommodations to trucks as needed.
- Complies and maintains good safety practices with both Border-Tire and DOT safety regulations and procedures.
- Communicate with Border-Tire personnel regarding hours of services and other critical information.
- Accepts loads, verifies count and conditions of both unloaded and loaded goods/materials when permitted.
- Report overages, shortages, damages, and seal breakages to appropriate personnel.
- Immediate performs and follows the appropriate Border-Tire and DOT procedures if involved in an incident or accident.
- Complies with fuel-efficient driving guidelines.
- Properly hooks/unhooks trailers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at MVT