Accounting Clerk - RVB El Paso, TX
MVT El Paso, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Ensure accounting control policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Perform Accounts Receivable transactions, reconciliations, and ensures all reconciliation sources match daily.
- Complete inquiries as necessary from management, customer, vendors, and co-workers as necessary.
- Adhere to deadlines as established by management.
- Prepare cash transaction entries on a timely basis and verify to cash account daily.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly entries, adjusting entries and schedules as required.
- Enter accounts payable invoices accurately and timely as indicated by management.
- Process billing accurately in a timely manner as indicated by management.
- Prepare reconciliations, schedules, and analysis reports as required.
- Prepare and maintain inventory reports on a timely basis to monitor the inventory process.
- Prepare and maintain all accounting databases as instructed by management.
- Prepare and submit any government filling as instructed by management.
- Effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Train staff if necessary, in the accounting tasks and in the accounting process.
- Provide Management with reports to allow them to make managerial decisions if necessary.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
AddressEl Paso, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MVT