A beautiful 150 bed Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center located in the South Shore/Plymouth, MA area is currently looking to hire an experienced nurse to be the ADON/SDC. This position will work closely with the Director of Nursing to support, educate, and mentor the clinical team.
This remarkable facility is set within a great Continuing Care Retirement Community. It features wonderful amenities for the residents and provides a great work/life balance for the staff.
This position will pay very well for a RN with proven leadership and education experience in the Long-Term Care industry. This position will have a strong focus on Clinical Education and will be a go-to resource for the nursing team.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
MVP Recruitment, LLC
Why Work Here?MVP Recruitment, LLC is a recruitment firm that specializes in the healthcare industry. We have long standing relationships with some of the best Non-Profit, Privately Owned, and Regional organizations in the Post-Acute Care, Senior Living, Home Care, and Hospice industries. We provided our candidates with valuable insight and always practice the highest levels of confidentiality.
We partner with some of the best Healthcare and Senior Living organizations throughout the USA to assist with recruitment needs.