Daily tasks will include:
- Review documentation including functional designs, system requirements, and standard operating procedures to understand software requirements
- Write User Guides for new software or update User Guides with new enhancements
- Write Training or Tutorial documents to assist users with using new software systems
- Meet with subject matter experts or business analysists
Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel. Develops and/or maintains system documentation, user manuals, installation guides and computer operations and program maintenance manuals.
Senior Level: 60 84 Months Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 60 months of experience creating documentation, instructions, training and testing materials for enterprise-wide applications in the public or private sector.
- 36 months of experience authoring technical documentation for new software applications or updated software applications including user guides and training manuals.
- 24 months of experience leveraging MS Office Suite to produce deliverables.
- 36 months of experience working with technical staff and stakeholders at all levels to define business and technical processes.
- 36 months of experience collaborating with multiple teams to gather information.
- 6 months of experience with Case Management Systems
- Bachelor's Degree