Daily tasks will include:
- Guides a development team to analyze, design and program complex projects. This will include coordinating activities on multiple aspects of the project, assuring quality control and providing technical leadership to project teams, as well as interfacing with business owners and project management staff.
- Review business requirements documentation with project team to clarify for technical design
- Oversee systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs, preparation of detailed technical specifications from which programs are developed, and creation of appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- Prepare development time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provide recommendations to project managers.
- Coordinate development activities, design testing plans, assure quality control and effective change control and provide technical guidance to project teams
- Consult with the software development team in coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting highly complex programs, and developing complex test plans to verify logic programs.
- Develop and maintain release management process including planning, tracking, communication and coordination of technical tasks associated with release.
- Support project personnel in resolving complex program problems. Work with partners to resolve issues and validate programming requirements.
- Serve as technical project lead, guidance to less experienced technical personnel.
- Identify, track and resolve issues, recommend changes and provide supporting documentation.
- Develop work plans and work estimates for large scope projects.
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
Expert 84+ months Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience using SPRING framework
- 60 months experience using Hibernate, myBATIS or other Object Relational Mapping framework.
- 84 Months experience in programming Oracle WebLogic Java applications from specifications expressed by use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- 60 Months experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or Public Health from an accredited institution.
- 84 months of application testing experience including design and implementation of testing plans.
- 36 months of experience in programming public sector government IT projects.