Daily tasks will include:
- Perform advanced analysis within PeopleSoft application environment.
- Design software customizations and configurations in order to meet New York State requirements.
- Work with a team of designers and developers to implement complete, high quality, end to end solutions.
- Design and build system components to integrate seamlessly with the PeopleSoft financials environment.
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
Expert 84+ Months - Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience developing customizations, interfaces and programs in a PeopleSoft Financials environment utilizing PeopleTools (specifically Application Designer and SQR).
- 48 months of experience designing and documenting technical solutions to meet business/system needs and requirements in a PeopleSoft Financials Environment using version 9.2
- 48 months experience utilizing Stat to implement software customizations
- 48 months experience working with PeopleSoft Financials in a public sector environment.