Daily tasks will include:
- Implement Integrated Justice Portal standards related to application technologies, including UI standards, development methodology, and coding and style guides.
- Act as the primary technical liaison with technical infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to technical issues impacting application performance.
- Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as performance test planning and execution failure failover planning and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and testing.
- Provide the analysis, design development, and code review of enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM Portal/WebSphere Application development software.
- Perform oversight of development activities which may include data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
- Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as designs, schemas, etc., as appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance to team of developers.
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
Senior 60 - 84 Months: Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 72 months experience developing applications in JavaServer Faces (JSF) in IBM WebSphere Portal 7 or higher.
- 72 months experience in developing applications in IBM WebSphere Application servers 7.0 or higher using EJB, JPA/Hibernate and Webservice technologies.
- 72 months experience developing and maintaining code using IBM WebSphere MQ and/or JMS
- 72 months experience developing applications that were implemented with JDK 1.6 or higher, JSON or JQuery or AJAX.