Daily tasks will include:
- The consultant will be responsible for application packaging and deployment using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- The consultant will use the following deployment tools: SCCM 2012; Scripting with PowerShell, batch scripting, and VB scripting.
- The consultant will use the following Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows Server 2012-2019. As an SCCM Administrator, the task may include but not limited to the following: Testing and troubleshooting deployments including Quality Assurance (QA); Generate reports from SCCM and provide reports to all stakeholders involved with a given project.
- The consultant will also be responsible for administrative responsibilities such as the infrastructure within SCCM, Management Point, Distribution point, boundary groups, deploy and repair SCCM clients. The consultant will be responsible to use ServiceNow and Change Management; Group Policy, AD, DNS, and IIS.
- The consultant will be responsible to work and communicate with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Expert: 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience in application creation, deployment, and troubleshooting within an enterprise environment using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). Including the use of detection methods and multiple deployment types.
- 84 months experience in Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows server 2016 & 2019, and Windows 10.
- 84 months experience in creating and deploying task sequences including the use of variables, OS deployments, application deployment steps, format and partition, applied windows settings, and apply drivers. This includes the use of integration like the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
- 84 months of experience assisting in architecting, planning, testing and deploying solutions.
- 84 months of experience with managing and troubleshooting management points, distribution points, software update points, client operation, custom client settings, managing boundary groups, SMS provider, and package distribution.
- 84 months of experience creating collections, queries, and reports based on WQL and SQL.
- 84 months of experience providing 3rd level support within SCCM.
- 84 months experience creating, running, and troubleshooting to automate SCCM 2012 site teardown, site builds, and other management tasks within an enterprise environment consisting of 100,000+ devices.
- 84 months experience using Active Directory Infrastructure and GPO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Application Development, Computer Applications, or related discipline is preferred. MCSE, or MCITP, or MCSA is also preferred.