Daily tasks will include:
- The consultant will be performing application development tasks including researching and documenting technical designs, programming solutions, writing and executing unit test plans, researching, resolving, and testing defects, customer technical support, and close collaboration with the expert level programmer.
- Review business requirements documentation with technical manager to ensure clarity in implementation of technical design.
- Implement systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs and technical design document.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- Assists technical manager in development time estimates and assigned tasks
- Guides the software development team in coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting highly complex programs, and developing complex test plans to verify logic programs.
- Troubleshoots complex end user technical issues, identifying problems and leading solutions
- Implements release management process including technical steps to promote, test and release through the development environment, coordinating with infrastructure staff.
- Uses iterative and agile software development lifecycle methodologies.
Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Expert 84+ months Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience using SPRING framework
- 60 months experience using Hibernate, myBATIS or other Object Relational Mapping framework.
- 84 Months experience in programming Oracle WebLogic Java applications from specifications expressed by use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- 60 Months experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or Public Health from an accredited institution.
- 84 months of application testing experience including design and implementation of testing plans.
- 836 months of experience in programming public sector government IT projects.