Daily tasks will include:
- Gather business requirements
- Document requirements and solutions
- Write technical specifications
- Code, test, and implement software modules
- Review code and test results of other programmers
- Create physical database work tables and temporary tables and indexes
- Coordinate and conduct Unit, System and Stress testing
- Helpdesk Tickets (Day to Day questions and issues)
- Small Changes requested from the Business Users
Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
Expert 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience in writing Triggers, Stored Procedures, Dynamic SQL and SQL tuning in a relational database.
- 60 months of Programming experience using PowerBuilder or Visual Basic technologies.
- 36 months of experience with Sybase databases.
- 36 months of experience with gathering requirements and creating technical design documents.