Daily tasks will include:
- Design and develop requirement documents and diagrams defining CLEP workflows in the CLEP applications.
- Interviewing program area staff, review of business artifacts, reports and procedures and creating requirements documents and diagrams defining these processes.
- Assist with training and testing of developed applications based on these requirements.
- Analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology with distinct deliverables to a solution.
Expert 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience as a Business Analyst working on software enhancements, migration, or new development project(s) gathering and prioritizing business requirements with users, documenting business requirement and re-engineering business processes.
- 84 months experience, with transaction-based application analysis, with analysis and documentation of complex business rules, workflow processes, data migration scenarios, and development design options.
- 84 months experience as lead facilitator of business requirements sessions with business/program subject matter experts and systems requirements / specifications sessions with technical staff. Include details about business and systems analysis, requirements gathering utilizing JAD sessions, client interviews, focus groups, and subject matter experts.
- 72 months experience with creating and developing documentation: business requirements, business and system process flows, swim lane diagrams, use cases, user interface mock ups, user documentation, and technical specifications.
- 72 months business analysis experience with all phases of application development including requirements analysis, design and development, testing, and maintenance of reports.
- 24 Months of Experience supporting Regulatory Authority applications
- 60 months experience with MS Office, Visio, and other tools for creating and maintaining project documentation.
- BA/BS Degree or higher in computer science, information science, public health, or related field from an accredited institution