Service, Support, Success are the pillars upon which MVMs founders built the company, and they continue to serve as MVMs core values. Along with our uncompromising insistence on integrity and ethical business practices, these values make us the service provider of choice for our customers and the employer of choice for our dedicated team members.
Working at MVM, Inc. takes a certain kind of person; we want someone who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge themselves both personally and professionally. We seek employees who are passionate about serving and making a difference in lives of others.
Were looking to add a Shared Services Coordinator. If you can envision joining a team where you will have the opportunity to provide mission driven results; then we are looking for you!
Heres what you need to be successful in this role
- Action oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things you see as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others
- Organizational agility - Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
- Customer service orientated - Understand the value of a relationship by building trust and relating to the customer to ensure the conversation progresses properly and on tract. Honest and have the integrity to do whats right for our customers and for the business
- Committed- Have the passion and perseverance for what you want to accomplish
What Youll Get to Do!!
The Shared Services Coordinator will have combined duties supporting various administrative functions across Facility and Security. The Shared Services Coordinator will report to the Administration Manager and will support the team to ensure all related activity meets compliance and the highest levels of integrity.
Key function you will perform!
Contract Services (60% of time)
- Review hotel invoices for accuracy and process for payments
- Settle with hotel over any discrepancies
- Collect hotel folios and review for accuracy
- Sort documentation for billing department and submit to AP
- Provide administrative support to any department as needed
Security Services (30% of time)
- Email security documentation packets and send fingerprint cards packets
- Update Orion for new candidates
- Set up folders for candidate files
- Order FedEx supplies for Security Team
- Other minor responsibilities as needed.
Administrative Services (10% of time)
- Cover the front desk, to relieve receptionist
- Assist with ensuring common areas are well kept
- Provide help with company events
- Coordinate with IT to issue employee badges
What you will need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to process sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner
- Thrives in both individual and team environments
- Exhibits MVMs core values
- Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- A competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce